Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
The Galaxy S21 FE is finally out, and it builds on the successful Galaxy S20 FE by combining the best traits of the Galaxy S21 phones and putting them into a phone that’s more affordable and has a number of fan-favorite features.
- Body: 155.7×74.5×7.9mm, 177g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back, aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins).
- Display: 6.40″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1080x2400px resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM.
- OS/Software: Android 12, One UI 4
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 12 MP, Ultra wide angle: 12 MP, Telephoto: 8 MP
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, gyro-EIS; Front camera: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC; Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)